About the Chaîne
Chaîne is based on the traditions and practices of the old French royal guild of meat roasters. Revived in 1950, the society has professional and amateur members in more than 90 countries worldwide. In the United States, there are nearly 130 bailliages (chapters), each offering a variety of culinary activities to suit the interests of local members.
If you would like more information, click below to send a message to our National Office and we will be happy to get back to you with answers!
Chaîne Member Celebrations
- Local dinners, where chefs and vintners bring together the best of food and wine.
- Provincial gatherings / assemblages, where members network and experience the best a province has to offer.
- National conventions / Grand Chapitres in cities where the future of food and wine is being charted now.
- International events, where old-world manners and impeccable cuisine bring members together in a spirit of camaraderie.
- Spirited theme and elegant formal events.
- Société Mondiale du Vin gatherings, where members learn about and experience wines and other crafted beverages of distinction.
- Brillat-Savarin trips, where members immerse themselves in the traditional food and beverages of a province.
La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Video
Join La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs
Reach out to your local chapter or contact the National Administrative Office for more information.