Gastronome (Amateur) Membership Benefits Include:
- A worldwide network of professional and gastronome (non-professional) members.
- Attendance at extraordinary dinners in your community, region, nation, and throughout the world.
- Opportunities to interact with renowned chefs and vintners who are members of the Chaîne.
- Gourmet travel offerings both at home and abroad.
- Sponsorship of up-and-coming chefs and sommeliers through the Chaîne Foundation and Chaîne-sponsored competitions.
- Subscription to national and international Chaîne magazines.
- Opportunity to join Société Mondiale du Vin to promote the enjoyment, education and understanding of fine wines and crafted beverages.
- Recognition as a member in Paris.
- Opportunity to represent the U.S. Chaîne as an ambassador of goodwill around the world.
- For hospitality professionals, a listing on the U.S. Chaîne website and attractive logo plaque to display at restaurant, winery, or hotel.
To join us contact a local chapter, or the National Office at 973.360.9200.